Tools & Equipment
Hiretech HT8 DRUM FLOOR SANDER
The HT8-1.2 Hiretech Floor Sander will sand hard and soft wood floors, cork and composition floors that require rapid sanding and levelling to a fine finish.
- Power Supply 110/120 V 50/60 Hz 220/240 V 50/60 Hz
- Off Load Current 110/120 V 8A 220/250 V 5A
- Average Load Current 110/120 V 15A 220/250 V 8A
- Noise 95dBa at 1metre (3’ 3”)
- Vibration 1.60 m/s² r.m.s.
- Switch Bias Low voltage trip and overload protection.
- Motor Continuous heavy duty AC/ DC self cooling 4 brush.
- Motor RPM 8,500
- Drum RPM 3,300
- Sanding Drum 8” (203mm) wide aluminium extrusion with moulded rubber drum cover.
- Drive Non-slip toothed timing belts and gear cut pulleys.
- Moving Parts Sealed for life ball bearings.
- Dust Pickup Seated oversize vacuum fan with adjustable dust pan, disposable paper dust or cloth bag.
- Abrasive 495mm (19.5”) total length x 203mm (8”) wide sheet with notched and angled ends 24 to 120 grit.
- Power Cable 7m (23’) Non-marking outer insulation.
- Weight Net 41.5kg (91.5lbs)
- Shipping Weight 50.0kg (110.3lbs)
- Shipping Dimensions 78 x 40 x 44cm (30.75” x 15.75” x 17.5”)
- Guards High impact injection moulded ABS.
- Warranty 2 years
The HT8-1.2 Hiretech Floor Sander will sand hard and soft wood
floors, cork and composition floors that require rapid sanding and
levelling to a fine finish. A powerful motor drives a finely balanced
sanding drum which is covered in a unique drum rubber providing a
high quality finish to both hard and soft woods and other surfaces.
Completely self contained with a high efficiency dust pickup the
machine breaks down into three simple component parts for easy
transport. With low voltage trip and overload protection the HT8-
1.2 is a high performance sander suitable for professional and
home owner use.
SAS (System of Active Stability) + OPS (Operator Presence Sensing System)
Sequential Seatbelt Interlock System (per AS2359) and Orange Seatbelt
Load backrest (V and FSV masts) [Height: 1220 mm], Easy-Down System (V Mast)
Alternator with IC Regulator and High Capacity Battery
7″ Cyclone Air Cleaner With Snorkel Air Intake
Large Assist Grip, Foot-Activated Parking Brake
Electronic Shift Control, Neutral Safety Switch and Anti-Restart Ignition Key Switch
Full Hydraulic Power Steering, Radiator Reservoir Tank
Overhead Guard with Rain Gutter, Hidden Tilt Cylinder, Tilt Cylinder Boots
Small Diameter Steering Wheel with Electric Horn, Tilting Steering Column
Engine Hood Damper (Lockable), Engine Hood Insulation, Floor Mat and Storage Area
Jacking Points, Drawbar Pin
Digital Hour Meter and Fuel Meter
Charge, Engine Water Temperature and Engine Oil Pressure Warning Lights
Brake, Remaining Coolant-Water and Clogged Air-Cleaner Warning Lights
LED strobe light; LP Gas Fittings (Without an LP Gas Bottle); Service Tasmania Road
Registration; I-Site data 12 months; Change tyres to Non Markers; Cascade Sideshifting
Fork Positioner, 100K-FPS-3A-1645, 115-1248(ITO)mm opening range; 4 x Blue Lights;
Rear-Pillar Assist Grip; Telematics&Poc + Keyless Ignit; Deluxe Pack
(C11D/K39A/L26B/D2; Body&Forks In One Color(Mast,B; TSDR#729911 – LED Rear
Lights; Lpg Fuel System (Australian Sp; Suspension Seat W/ Damper; Rear-View
Mirror,Right And Lef; Front Combination Lights; Rear Combination Lights; Led Head
Light; Back-Up Buzzer; 4-Valves,4 Hose A450; Body, Rims & Tynes in White colour
code 110051; Dual Wheels (Puncture Proof) 7.00-15/6.006.00S X 15Ir; Long Forkbar
Nominal Capacity: 3,500kg at 500mm load centre
Rated Capacity: 1290kg @ 600mm load centre, mast vertical at full height. 2690kg up to 4300mm
Mast: 4.3m 3 Stage Container Mast
Lift Height: 6500mm
Collapsed Height: 3385mm
Engine: Toyota 4Y, 2237cc LPG/Petrol
Brakes: Hydraulic foot brake to drive wheels and mechanically activated dual action hand brake.
Tyres Front: 250-15-16PR heavy duty industrial
Tyres Rear: 6.50-10-12PR heavy duty industrial