Tools & Equipment
Hiretech HTF-2 Hiretech HT7-2 Edge Sander
The HTF Orbital Floor & Deck Sander will sand wood floors and most types of decking, including fine parquet, engineered and prefinished wood flooring systems, cork and composition floors to a fine finish.
- Power Supply 110/120 V 50/60 Hz 220/240 V 50/60 Hz
- Off Load Current 110/120 V 8A 220/250 V 5A
- Average Load Current 110/120 V 15A 220/250 V 8A
- Noise 95dBa at 1metre (3’ 3”)
- Vibration 8.89 m/s² r.m.s.
- Switch Bias Off, double pole.
- Motor Continuous heavy duty AC/ DC self cooling 4 brush.
- Motor RPM 10,000
- Sanding Pad RPM 3,000
- Drive Non-slip toothed timing belt and toughened steel pinion and drive gear.
- Moving Parts Sealed for life ball bearings.
- Dust Pickup Seated oversize vacuum fan, disposable paper dust or cloth bag
- Abrasive 400mm (15¾”) x 115mm (4½”) random fibre abrasive pad 280 grit and backing pad. 400mm (15¾”) x 115mm (4½”) anti-clog adhesive backed sheet 40 to 180 grit
- Power Cable 7m (23’) Non-marking outer insulation.
- Weight Net 45.0kg (94.8lbs) excluding HTF weight.
- Shipping Weight 52.0kg (110.3lbs)
- Shipping Dimensions 77 x 39 x 57cm (30.3” x 15.4” x 22.4”)
- Warranty 2 years
The HTF Orbital Floor & Deck Sander will sand wood floors and
most types of decking, including fine parquet, engineered and prefinished
wood flooring systems, cork and composition floors to a
Ideal for sanding between coats of floor varnish and
lacquers were a very high quality, score free finish is required. The
finally balanced orbital action will not leave swirl marks in the floor
surface which may be highlighted when varnished. Designed for
sanding floors that are level and in generally good condition were
the existing varnish has worn and requires re-finishing.
self contained with a powerful dust pickup the HTF-2 is a high
performance floor sander suitable for professional and home
SAS (System of Active Stability) + OPS (Operator Presence Sensing System)
Sequential Seatbelt Interlock System (per AS2359) and Orange Seatbelt
Load backrest (V and FSV masts) [Height: 1220 mm], Easy-Down System (V Mast)
Alternator with IC Regulator and High Capacity Battery
7″ Cyclone Air Cleaner With Snorkel Air Intake
Large Assist Grip, Foot-Activated Parking Brake
Electronic Shift Control, Neutral Safety Switch and Anti-Restart Ignition Key Switch
Full Hydraulic Power Steering, Radiator Reservoir Tank
Overhead Guard with Rain Gutter, Hidden Tilt Cylinder, Tilt Cylinder Boots
Small Diameter Steering Wheel with Electric Horn, Tilting Steering Column
Engine Hood Damper (Lockable), Engine Hood Insulation, Floor Mat and Storage Area
Jacking Points, Drawbar Pin
Digital Hour Meter and Fuel Meter
Charge, Engine Water Temperature and Engine Oil Pressure Warning Lights
Brake, Remaining Coolant-Water and Clogged Air-Cleaner Warning Lights
LED strobe light; LP Gas Fittings (Without an LP Gas Bottle); Service Tasmania Road
Registration; I-Site data 12 months; Change tyres to Non Markers; Cascade Sideshifting
Fork Positioner, 100K-FPS-3A-1645, 115-1248(ITO)mm opening range; 4 x Blue Lights;
Rear-Pillar Assist Grip; Telematics&Poc + Keyless Ignit; Deluxe Pack
(C11D/K39A/L26B/D2; Body&Forks In One Color(Mast,B; TSDR#729911 – LED Rear
Lights; Lpg Fuel System (Australian Sp; Suspension Seat W/ Damper; Rear-View
Mirror,Right And Lef; Front Combination Lights; Rear Combination Lights; Led Head
Light; Back-Up Buzzer; 4-Valves,4 Hose A450; Body, Rims & Tynes in White colour
code 110051; Dual Wheels (Puncture Proof) 7.00-15/6.006.00S X 15Ir; Long Forkbar
Nominal Capacity: 3,500kg at 500mm load centre
Rated Capacity: 1290kg @ 600mm load centre, mast vertical at full height. 2690kg up to 4300mm
Mast: 4.3m 3 Stage Container Mast
Lift Height: 6500mm
Collapsed Height: 3385mm
Engine: Toyota 4Y, 2237cc LPG/Petrol
Brakes: Hydraulic foot brake to drive wheels and mechanically activated dual action hand brake.
Tyres Front: 250-15-16PR heavy duty industrial
Tyres Rear: 6.50-10-12PR heavy duty industrial